Enterprise Development – What has changed…
Including an “Immersion” of Alexandra township…
What does Enterprise Development score on your BEE scorecard?
Does your organisation or your team really understand South Africa today, or is the focus on the Broad-Based BEE scorecard rather than on sustainable transformation?
How do you…
• do this in a way that fits within your business plans and contributes to your business growth?
• practically implement the idea?
• correctly structure the concept for maximum impact on your BBBEE scorecard?
This morning event will ensure that the person driving enterprise development in your company is best equipped to make your investment, into enterprise development, successful and correctly recognized on your empowerment scorecard.
The morning session will be followed by an Immersion Experience to Alexandra, which will include lunch in Alexandra…
In this Immersion Experience, you will appreciate the potential in people, by hearing the stories of small business owners who are making a difference.
These include an orphanage, schools and small entrepreneurs who won the Standard Bank’s Entrepreneur awards for 2009.
Even if you are an Alexandra resident, this experience will open your eyes to a world you may not have known existed.
The following topics will be covered at the event…
• Enterprise Development Global Experience & Best Practice
• An Update on BEE and Enterprise Development – Understanding the Enterprise Development Codes
• A review of the types, and models, to managing Enterprise Development
• Correctly capture your Enterprise Development initiatives on your BBBEE scorecard
• Understand Best practice models and strategies to drive Enterprise Development
• Understand the structure, process and people needed to implement
• Be exposed to current best practice
• Robin Woolley, Chief Executive Officer, Transcend Corporate Advisors
Sponsored by NERA ( The National Empowerment Rating Agency)
The ED and Immersion of Alexandra Event ONLY –R1450 (excl. VAT) per delegate
OR – or you can register for the “FULL” BEE Updater membership for R2350 ex VAT – which includes:
• Free attendance to Transcends B-BBEE Update seminars (Including this event.)
• Transcends B-BBEE Toolkit: The toolkit consists of a definitive resource on transformation including:
• All the documents needed to manage your B-BBEE Process including…
• Fastfind – Searchable Electronic version of the B-BBEE Codes.
• Harvard papers on B-BBEE
• 5 Tests of your BEE Health
• B-BBEE Verification and Rating guidelines, documentation and tools including a comprehensive Verification Checklist
• B-BBEE Implementation Guide and Worksheets
• Templates and letters enabling you to deal better with Suppliers
• Skills Development and Human Resource Strategy
• Comprehensive resources and toolkits on
• “Managing and Understanding Disability in the workplace” and
• Sector Charters and Sector Codes Documents
• BEE Legislation, Policies and regular updates to any changes in the BEE environment
• Updated Case studies for easy referencing
THE FEE INCLUDES A TOUR TO ALEXANDRA
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• CEOs , executives responsible for transformation
• the company’s BEE champion
• any manager with strategic responsibility for BEE
• an executive director, HR manager, financial director or procurement manager
DATES and TIMES
Date: 30th of August
Time: 08h30am to 14h00pm
Transcend Events and Training offers events that make a difference. We have successfully delivered a number of conferences, workshops and courses that have assisted businesses in staying up to date with the latest developments and changes, contributing to their business’ sustainability.
NEED TO CALCULATE AND MONITOR YOUR B-BBEE SCORECARD – Let INTEGRATOR do it for you. Email email@example.com for more information.
In-House Customer Specific Programs
Transcend can offer you in-house customised training solutions that cater to your specific business needs. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The FULL BEE Updater Membership costs R2350 ex VAT per member per year please email email@example.com or call Brian or Lister on 011 442 2433 for more information.