If you are aged between 8 and 13 and love cooking, then this is for you!
It could be you!
The Hirsch’s Defy Junior Super Chef competition will run from May to July 2015 in all Hirsch branches.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter the competition, click here to download the entry form.
If you have any trouble downloading the entry form, please contact us: headoffice(at)littlecooksclub(dot)co(dot)za
• Competitors must be between the ages of 8 and 13 years.
• Competitors need to be available to take part in an evening cook-o? event between 17.30 and 18.45 at their closest Hirsch Branch. (Details of the dates are available from the Branch PR and Marketing Officer)
• If they are selected, competitors will be using a Defy Microwave Air Oven to cook on. A brief lesson will be given on the ovens at Hirsch’s
• If they win the Branch Level competition, contestants will be entered into the finals and must be prepared to take part in the cook-off at one of the following venues:
- KZN Contestants – East Coast Radio House and Garden Show – 5.30 p.m. on July 3
- Gauteng Contestants – Hirsch’s Fourways Branch 5.30 p.m. on July 10
- Cape Town Contestants – Hirsch’s Milnerton Branch – 5:30 on July 16
If you are interested in taking a course CLICK HERE