We are pleased to announce that we are running a bursary competition with two bursaries on offer i.e.
1 x for cabin crew member licensing training and
1 x for passenger ground handling training.
These bursaries are open to all candidates.
In order to enter into this completion you are required to email us the following documentation:
– A copy of your Identity document
– A completed model release form. This form must be downloaded from the attachment below and then printed, signed and scanned back to us
– A close-up, full length photograph of yourself dressed in an outfit resembling an airline uniform (only 1 photograph of your choice).
Please note that all the items listed above must be attached to 1 email and sent to us and only be sent once. Any incomplete application will not be considered. Confirmation of receipt will be sent to Applicants within a week of sending their documentation.
Photographs / documentation must be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The competition opening date is on the 15th May 2015 and the closing date is 12th July 2015. All photographs will be posted on our Facebook Page on the 13th July 2015. The candidate obtaining the most “Likes” by the 14th of August 2015, will be awarded the cabin crew member licensing bursary and the runner up, the passenger ground handling bursary.
BURSARY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply. By submitting the required documentation and photograph, you agree to the terms and conditions below:
• No late submissions will be considered
• Photograph must be emailed as a Jpeg attachment and only 1 photograph must be sent
• Candidates must be 18 years or older
• Course attendance dates will be prescribed by EPT Aviation Training
• Candidates must be proficient in English.
• Non South African residents are responsible for their own travel documentation.
• Be in possession of a matric or NQF Level 4 certificate.
• On submission of your photograph, you will be required to sign a model release form which allows for your photograph to be used for EPT Aviation Training promotional purposes only.
• Only once we have received the photograph, the signed model release form and the copy of your identity document will your entry will be considered complete.
• The winner of the cabin crew member licensing course will be required to undertake the aviation medical at their own expense. This medical certificate must be presented on the first day of training.
• Bursaries do not include accommodation or transportation costs.
• Bursaries are not transferable.
Should you require any additional information regarding the course requirements for cabin crew and passenger ground handling, contact email@example.com or inbox us your email address on our Facebook Page.
We would like to wish all our contestants lots of luck and hope you have loads of fun for the duration of the competition.
COURSES AVAILABLE FROM EPT AVIATION
To view a list of training courses we offer CLICK HERE