Two weeks into the new year and how many of you have already broken your new year resolutions? Don’t stress you can still set new goals. To be honest, you can always set new goals at any time to conjure up new aspirations for your personal development and inspire yourself.
Here are a few helpful challenges and ideas for your personal development you can undertake for say the next 30 days.
- Avoid words like “can’t”, “won’t”, “shouldn’t”.
- Stop judging your self and others and have no expectations.
- Avoid procrastination and exercise within two minutes of thinking about (your favorite activity).
- Set aside time for yourself daily, and you’ll be surprised at how much better you feel.
- Eliminate sugar from your daily food consumption.
- Make it a point to read every day.
- Don’t let your mind wander and listen intently.
- Create a daily log of how much you give versus how much you get.
- Make a journal of all the decisions you make.
- Change your taste buds and eat healthy for performance not what tastes yummy.
- Build your will power like keeping to your commitments.
- Increase your happiness and share positive moments.
- Stick to your exercise regimen.
Never give up. Stay positive and keep moving forward, one step at a time…small steps. You will be surprised how far you get.