So here are some points to help you on your journey.
1. Know that what you focus your mind on grows bigger.
2. Don’t take things personally.
3. Express gratitude — daily.
4. Stand up for yourself but don’t act entitled.
5. Ask for 100% of what you want from 100% of people 100% of the time.
6. Learn to like rejection.
7. Recognize that money gives you freedom.
8. Always negotiate.
9. Start investing early.
10. Do one thing at a time.
11. Accept and enjoy where you are right now.
12. Get a regular dose of nature.
13. Sweep your side of the street.
14. Know that people who talk about other people behind their backs are also talking about you behind yours.These people aren’t real friends. The world has plenty of
non-gossips from among whom you can choose true friends.
15. Don’t hold a grudge.
16. Always put in your best effort, so that you never have regrets or wonder ‘what if.’
17. Lasting change in life starts with daily habits.
18. Ask yourself, “Will this matter in a year?”
19. Treat others with kindness and understanding.
20. Know that how you use your mind is in your power.
Every moment, you must realize you have a choice as to how to use your mind, and that, gives you control over the course of your life.