Beware negative interview questions are often trap questions. A straight forward answer could dig a deep hole for yourself. Negative questions should be answered with a story and challenge and how you overcame it. Silly questions should be answered with a chuckle and stating you have no immediate for the question.
Here is a list of negative and stupid interview questions.
1. What don’t you like about your work?
2. What do you dread about work?
3. Describe a tough period in your career.
4. If you had the opportunity, what historical figure would you invite to dinner?
5. What was your first love?
6. Do you think size really matters?
7. Are you planning to have children?
8. Are you going to get married?
9. Where do you see yourself in five years?
10. What’s the color of success?
To read about how to answer these questions Click Here