Over the past decade, Linkedin has grown into one of the most popular social networking platforms, especially for professionals and its use as a personal branding tool. Given the importance of Linkedin it is essential to maintain and update your profile. Linkedin is not only an online resume but also a comprehensive personal branding resource.
Here are some reason to update your Linkedin profile today:
- LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network with over 225 million members
- Linkedin profiles shows up at the top go Google searches.
- People are researching you to discover your strengths and, more important, about your brand.
- Linkedin offers numerous valuable resources to expand your success by offering essential connections and expertise.
- You don’t know what you’re missing out on. While you’re reading this, someone is searching LinkedIn for the services you provide.
- Linkedin offer you the chance to follow industry and thought leaders and companies so that you can up to date on what is happening in your industry or job function.
- Linkedin network allows you to stay connected in world where we are overwhelmed with daily tasks and less time to complete these tasks.
- Linkedin network offers tags to manage your contacts and improve your efficiency to mange your network.
- Linkedin offers you the chance to improve and increase your visibility and credibility with members of your brand community.
To read complete article – CLICK HERE