For a third straight year, Apple is once again the world’s most valuable brand and valued at $104.3 billion. Despite the decline in stock price, the value of the company grew 20% over the last year. According to Forbes, Apple is worth twice as much as any other brand in the world.
Forbes list of most valuable brands span the world and cover a wide range of industries. To create the list of most valuable brands, Forbes bases its results on the earning of companies over the past 3 years as well as their relevance of the brands within their industry. These are the cream of the crop.
1. Apple – Brand value: $104.3 billion
2. Microsoft – Brand value: $56.7 billion
3. Coca-Cola – Brand value: $54.9 billion
4. IBM – Brand value: $50.7 billion
5. Google – Brand value: $47.3 billion
6. McDonald’s – Brand value: $39.4 billion
7. General Electric – Brand value: $34.2 billion
8. Intel – Brand value: $30.9 billion
9. Samsung – Brand value: $29.5 billion
10. Louis Vuitton – Brand value: $28.4 billion
To view full list CLICK HERE