Following the outstanding success of the previous Annual BEE Conferences, EES-SIYAKHA and the BEE Institute are proud to present the 4th Annual BEE Conference on 7 – 9 December 2010, at the Southern Sun Hotel, Grayston Drive, Sandton.
This year’s conference will focus on the Sustainable Implementation of BEE. Various Black Economic Empowerment stakeholders will be presenting, and we will showcase case studies of companies who have successfully implemented different aspects of BEE. As has become an integral part of the conference, delegates are given the opportunity to learn about the most recent developments on the BEE front and the latest BEE best practice advances from leaders in the different BEE elements.
Other features include:
- Separate concurrent sessions on the different elements of the scorecard, focusing on case studies – enabling delegates to attend sessions on their specialist areas
- Updates on developments by ABVA, DTI, NABC, BUSA, BEE Institute, BEE Advisory Council
- Training workshops on the third day on Best Practice Strategy Development and Implementation in: Human Capital (Employment Equity, Skills Development and Socio-economic Development)
- Value Chain (Preferential Procurement, Enterprise Development and Socio-economic Development)
- Networking cocktails on the second day
FEES PER DELEGATE
2 Day @ R 7 250 per Delegate
3 Day @ R 8 950 per Delegate (Full Conference Package)
If you register three delegates, the fourth delegate can attend the conference FREE of charge.
Date: 7 — 9 December 2010
Location: The Southern Sun Hotel, Sandton, Johannesburg
For more information contact Leila Moonda
Telephone: (011) 726-3052