For 7 years Janis has been training domestics and nannies from basic to advanced cooking skills in a home environment to make everyone feel comfortable and encourage confidence. Janis produces efficient cooks to change your lifestyle! the recipes are healthy family friendly meals for everyone to enjoy – and no more thinking about what to make for dinner because it will be made before you get home from work.
• The course is hands on and teaches basic cooking skills with a broad selection of recipes to ensure that the learner’s skills cover a variety of food preparation styles.
• includes hygiene in the kitchen and table settings – NEW NUTRITION AND FOOD TRIANGLE!
• All new recipes: Spanish meatballs, chicken stir-fry, roast lamb, fast roast fish, chicken korma, chicken with rice lemon and garlic, biscotti, crème caramel, Kahlua Malva pudding, lentil and couscous soup, chunky bean soup, and lots more delicious, nutritious, healthy family friendly recipes
• from R1100 inclusive of ingredients, recipe folder, and certificate (for 4 weeks)
guaranteed to teach or you can send them back for free!
• Lessons are in Mouille Point from 9.10am – 12.30pm
Next domestic basic courses on the 9 November. 2011 dates available on line.
For kids school holidays and extra mural times, private lessons and catering please see www.nicetouch.co.za for more information.
Recommended by www.supernannies.co.za